Sunday, August 2, 2009

Search for Kit Related Blogs

I went looking for other Kit related Blogs and came upon this article:http://www.edn.com/blog/1470000147/post/1630025963.html. This isn't really a kit blog site. Its from the the Powersource Blog by the Tech Editor for EDN. But its a nice article called: 15 steps to starting your own electronic kit business. Not only was it an article of interest but there were a lot of comments associated with it.

Once I got into it, I found it was really written after the author attended a Maker Faire presentation by Limor Fried, the founder of Adafruit. It looks interesting and I plan to read and comment more on the article. In the meantime, I have discovered that Adafruit has a blog and I'll be subscribing to it also. http://www.adafruit.com/blog/

Oh, I quickly look down through the articles on the Adafruit blog and there seems to be a wealth of information there. Of humorous interest was the Arduino controlled etch-a-sketch! Sum fun, hey kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment