Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First Kit - Random Number Generator


I'm very close to productizing my first kit. I'm calling it a random number generator but what it really does and help you pick out numbers for door prizes. So one of the graphics on the front panel says its a "Door Prize Chooser". I'll post a picture. It works in the sort of meeting environment where everyone has to log in when they attend the meeting. Now you have a list of attendees, each with a serial number from the log. For example, you may have 85 people attending the meeting and they are then numbered between 1 to 85. With my product, you tell the box the max number, in this case 85, then every time you press a button you get a random number from 1 to 85.

I don't have the web page for Hill Country Kits up yet but when I do, I'll post the assembly manual on the web. Then you can see the instructions, the schematic, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment